The benefits of working at the NYU Phonathon Call Center include:
- Impressive resume builder
- Strengthen communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible schedule
- Exceptional pay, incentives, and tuition assistance!
- Great work atmosphere
- Opportunities for advancement
- Convenient location
Basic Student Caller Job Description
- As a Student Fundraiser, part of your job is fostering long lasting relationships between the alumni and the university by building rapport.
- The main responsibility is to raise funds for scholarships and student programming - things that you, your fellow classmates and future NYU grads can benefit from.
- Above all, in order for you to be a successful fundraising representative, you must be willing to learn from your experience and work to build your calling skills.
- We expect you will join us in our commitment to hitting our annual goals, and take pride in raising money for NYU students.
- Also important to note: this is not a work-study job, and it is only available to current NYU students. If you are an international student, you must have a permit to work in the U.S. to be employed at the NYU Phonathon Call Center.
We’re accepting applications now! If you have any questions, please send an email email@example.com!
Did You Know?
- The NYU Phonathon Call Center makes over 122,000 phone calls a year to NYU alumni, parents and friends.
- The NYU Phonathon Call Center calls on behalf of every single school within NYU including Law, Medicine, Engineering, Wagner and Social Work!
- Most NYU undergraduate students rely on financial aid to get through college; aid that we help raise here at the NYU Phonathon Call Center!
- Most incoming students are in the top 10% of their class.
NYU is 4th in the Princeton Review poll of students’ “dream college” behind Columbia, Harvard, and Stanford.*