Looking for some extra money? Then apply to become a Student Fundraiser at the NYU Phonathon!!
The Phonathon is a great way to meet new people, build your skills and resume, network and earn extra money over the summer and throughout the school year! We offer:
- Flexible Scheduling (mostly evenings and weekend hours)
- Nightly Games
- Weekly Prizes
- Monthly Competitons & Bonuses
- Starting salary of $9/hour, plus bonuses and incentives
Basic Student Caller Job Description
- As a Student Fundraiser, part of your job is fostering long lasting relationships between the alumni and the university by building rapport.
- The main aspect of the position is fundraising to raise money towards a wide range of things that benefits you, your fellow students, as well as future generations including scholarships and student programming.
- Above all, in order for you to be a successful fundraising representative, you must be willing to learn from your experience and work to build your calling skills.
- We expect you will join us in our commitment to hitting our annual goals, and take pride in raising money for NYU students.
- Also important to note: this is not a work-study job, and it is only available to current NYU students. If you are an international student, you must have a permit to work in the U.S. to be employed at the Phonathon.
If there are any questions, please send an email to email@example.com!
Apply Today by clicking on the Current job openings link on the left hand side of this page!!!
Did You Know....
- The Phonathon makes over 122,000 phone calls a year to NYU Alumni, Parents and Friends.
- The Phonathon calls on behalf of every single school within NYU including Stern, Medicine, CAS and SCPS!
- 70% of NYU undergraduate students rely on financial aid to get through college; aid that we help raise here at the Phonathon!
- NYU is among the top 15 universities in the U.S. in the number of National Merit Scholars in the first-year undergraduate student body.
- Most incoming students are in the top 10% of their class.
- NYU is #4 in the Princeton Review poll, behind Harvard, Yale and Stanford.